Being a computer technician I know how important a good wireless connection is. I also know that almost everyone has the need to have a reliable wireless router. Well, I have been given the opportunity to run a contest to win a Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router.
How to enter to win…(Main entry must be completed for additional entries to count.)
Go to the Linksys site, and comment here telling me why this router would be helpful to you, and which one feature appeals most to you.
Additional entries: (Each additional entry must have an individual comment here to be counted.)
- (2 additional) Blog about this contest.
- (1 additional) Follow me on Twitter. CLICK HERE
- (1 additional) Tweet this contest. (Max 1 per 2 hours) Please use: –> RT @JMarsden92 Linksys E4200 Contest http://www.myblogs4u.com/index.php/myblogs4u-linksys-e4200-giveaway/<–
- (1 additional) Technorati Fav me. CLICK HERE
- (1 additional) Subscribe to my feed. CLICK HERE
- (1 additional) Place my button on your site.
- (1 additional or 3 for all) Post a comment on either of these:www.MyBlogs4U.Com, www.DisneyContestBlog.Com,www.GameBlogs4U.Com, or www.MomsBlogs4U.Com
**Twitter account must have more than 25 people in it. **Button must stay up for duration of contest. **Item will be shipped direct by manufacturer.**Contest will run from 7/1/2011 through 8/31/11. **Winner will have 3 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
I have always found Linksys / Cisco products to be the easiest, and most reliable routers on the market. This was a perfect match for me when I was offered to do a review / giveaway of a Linksys / Cisco Valet wireless router.
The Valet comes with a “Easy Setup Key” for configuring your device/devices fast, and easy. The Valet is a router capable of “N” speeds. There are also enhanced parental controls that help aid in restricting keywords, sites, and even time that a computer can surf. Different than previous Linksys routers that I have had this one has a “Guest” account so that your login information is different than anyone that may be visiting, and using your router temporarily. This Valet handles 4 wired computers.
Within 10 minutes of unboxing I had this router fully working. My network required a bit more time because it is on a Server so I reconfigured some of my computers to a seperate network for this purpose. I recommend this router for anyone that has ever had a problem getting a router installed, or anyone that just doesn’t want to have a computer technician come out to install a wireless router. The only thing that I didn’t like was the color. I got used to the blue/black coloring of the original routers, and also I just don’t like white.
Cisco Valet wireless routers (www.thevalet.com) are the super-simple fool-proof way to set up wireless in the home in 3 easy steps and the perfect companion to all the hot consumer electronics this season that require wi-fi. Since it’s so simple to set up, Valet is the perfect companion to consumer electronics gifts and also the best way to make sure even your most tech-challenged friends or relatives have a wireless connection. So no more visits to the coffee shop for your wireless connection when you’re visiting them unless it’s actually for coffee!
More about Valet below:
- Setting up any device to work on and connect to the network takes a couple of minutes. It comes with a USB key so it works quick. Easy to Use!
- Visitors can access the Wi-Fi connection from their laptop, smartphone, or other device without accessing the private home network. Easy guest log-on and protection for those that didn’t know they even needed protection!
- Parental controls that allow parents to manage every devices that kids use to connect. Safety First!
- Easy way to provide wireless for laptops, iPads, gaming systems, Wi-Fi enabled TVs, e-readers, and any other products that require wireless
I was sent a Valet for the purposes of reviewing the product. Receiving the product had no influence on our review. Linksys/Cisco also supplied a Valet for a giveaway.
Now onto the contest details…
Visit the Linksys / Cisco site and tell me which router you think would work best for your home.
Additional entries… (1 additional per)
- Become a Cisco Valet Facebook fan. (Click HERE to go to the Facebook page.) (Comment with your info.)
- Follow me on Twitter. (Comment here with your Twitter name.)
- Tweet this contest. (#Win a Linksys/Cisco Valet Prize from @JMarsden92. It’s easy and reasonable too! http://www.myblogs4u.com/index.php/linksys-cisco-valet-review-giveaway/ Ends 2/28.) (Leave a comment telling me.) (2 max Tweets daily)
- Subscribe to my feed by clicking HERE. (Comment with your name.)
- Share this giveaway with others on Facebook. (Comment about where you shared.)
- Blog about this contest on your site. (Comment about where.)
- Comment on any blog post here at MyBlogs4U. (Leave a comment about where.)
- Comment on any blog post at MomsBlogs4U, DisneyContestBlog, or GameBlogs4U. (Leave a comment.)
- Place my badge on your site. (Leave a comment telling where.)
This contest will run from 2/5/2011 through 2/28/2011. The winner will be randomly chosen. The winner will have 3 days to contact us. After 3 days a new winner will be chosen.
I am not a big tie person, but I do wear a tie when I get dressed up. I recently got to review a necktie from ABCNeckties. There is something to be said about someone wearing a unique tie, and there are definitelly some unique ties on this site. The ties are made of very nice quality fabric. There is a very large selection of ties available on the website. One thing that is different than some other shopping sites is that there is a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. The one category that I found very interesting was the Conversation Ties. There are some really cool looking ties there that would definitelly make someone the talk of a function.
I think the next tie that I want to get will be the Monopoly tie. I am a big Monopoly player, and it fits my style. I can’t wait to see what they have in the Star Wars category. I am a very big Star Wars fan.
We will be running a contest to award (1) lucky person with a $25 gift certificate for use on ABCNeckties, or the tie of choice from ABCNeckties.
To enter just follow these instructions…
Go to the ABCNecktie website, and tell me which tie you would like most, and why.
Blog about this contest. (Must post the location)
Comment on any post at MomsBlogs4U (Leave a comment here telling what you commented on.)
Comment on any post at DisneyContestBlog (Leave a comment here telling what you commented on.)
Comment on any post at GameBlogs4U (Leave a comment here telling what you commented on.)
Comment on any post at ReviewsBlog4U (Leave a comment here telling what you commented on.)
Place my button on your site.
Follow ABCNeckties on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
Become a friend on Facebook.
Technorati Fav me.
Subscribe to my feed.
Tweet this contest (1 time per day maximum) USE–> RT @JMarsden92 ABCNecktie Contest http://www.myblogs4u.com/index.php/abcnecktie-review-giveaway/<–
The contest on this site ends on 4/17/2010. The winner will have 3 days to contact me.
I was sent a tie so as to review the product, and allowed to offer another tie in a contest to run by ABCNeckties. I was not paid any monetary compensation for this review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples has no impact on our personal use, experience, or like for any product.