Since I got into the computer field I have never been a very big fan of Apple products. In the recent years they have come out with some things that have made me think about this. They do have a very nice MP3 player (IPod), and the tablet would be really cool if I could afford one.
My daughter got a Zen a few years ago, and back then this was one of the best MP3 players available. It didn’t only do music. It did video, pictures, podcasts, and more. A friend of our little one has an IPod, and has gotten my daughter so hyped that she is now nagging us for an IPod. I know how she is with her stuff so I think that it may be an option down the road. If we did this we would have to hunt around to find out which store has the best ipod cases that protect against water because I don’t want her to have it get wet, and ruined.
She is very responsible, and even when she broke her cell phone screen she paid for the part, and I made the repair. Our little one doesn’t expect us to fix something that she has broken. Maybe I got lucky having a child that understands about money, and things.
Do you have any ideas? Which IPod has worked best for you?
I have entered a few contests on blogs in the past, but now I found that some contests are also run on Facebook.
Guess what I just won for just posting a short video about why I could use something. I won a Innocase Active X from Seidio for my Sprint Samsung Epic 4G.
Created for those that have and want to maintain their active lifestyle in mind, the Innocase Active X provides great shock and impact absorption while adding minimal bulk. This two-layer case features a compact and lightweight rubber polymer with a precisely positioned hard skeleton for added protection. The arachnid design of the skeleton extends out to protect vulnerable parts of your device, such as the corners and sides.
– Obtain maximum protection with minimal thickness
– Interior casing made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer
– Hard exterior skeleton is finished with our signature rubberized coating and provides extra protection at the corners and sides
– Case will not interfere with photo quality or flash
– Easy to put in and pull out of your pocket or purse and finger grooves for easy gripping
– The power and volume buttons are covered but remain functional while all other ports and controls are open and accessible