I am a BIG Sprint / Nextel person. I have been with them since they started their phone service. I primarily like the Direct Connect feature in the Nextel phones. Recently I had the opportunity to try out the Instinct S30 cell phone. This phone is similar to the original Instinct that was made.
You too can get your hands on this phone. It will come with NO service. Just the phone, charger, and books. Read on to find out how.
Using the Instinct S30 has a few learning curves for someone that has never had a touch screen phone. I ended up using an eraser to do my screen work because of my fingers. Usually I use a vehicle GPS, but often I change vehicles, and forget it. In these situations the Instinct did an exceptional job with navigation.
The Opera browser was perfectly fit for this phone. Other phones I have had in the past did not allow the use of Opera.
The quality of the phone calls that I made were above par in comparison to other companies phones that I have used. The phone is bluetooth capable, and that is very important in a cell phone.
You can access Sprint TV, and the Sprint Music Store from the phone. For Facebook users there is a Facebook app that can be used on this phone. Some of the other included features are:
- Nascar App
- NFL App
- YouTube App
- Facebook App
What I did like…
- The phone is very user friendly.
- The included digital camera has good photo capabilities in comparison to other phones that I have used.
- The turn by turn GPS navigation was very accurate.
- The battery life was very good.
- Voice activated dialing.
What I didn’t like…
- The phone doesn’t offer any WiFi connectivity options.
- The touch screen isn’t BIG Finger friendly. I would have probably put a stylus with this phone.
Part #: SPHM810HAS
Service Provider: Sprint Nextel
Width 2.2 in
Depth 0.5 in
Height 4.6 in
Weight 3.8 oz
Here’s all you need to do to be entered…
This is a 2 part main entry. (Both must be completed to qualify)
Visit any of the following sites and comment on any non-contest post.
Additional Entries: (Each additional entry must be accompanied by an individual comment here telling me what you did.)
- Fill out an information form about Disney Vacation Club. (No Sales Commitment is implied) CLICK HERE
- Comment on any other non-contest post on any of the following sites: www.MomsBlogs4U.com, www.DisneyContestBlog.com, www.GameBlogs4U.com
- Blog about this contest
- Publicize this contest (Comment with location of publicized material)
- Place my button on your site.
- Follow me on Twitter CLICK HERE
- Tweet this contest (2 Max per Day) (Must have 25 people or more on your followers) Use -> RT @JMarsden92 Instinct S30 Contest http://www.myblogs4u.com/index.php/2009/09/sprint-instinct-s30-review-giveaway/<– (Or use the ReTweet button under this post)
- Technorati Fav me CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my Feed CLICK HERE
- Become a friend on our Facebook CLICK HERE
Due to the magnitude of the prize this contest will run from 9/18/09 through 10/16/09. Winner will have 3 days to respond before another winner is announced.
**All blog posts, button placements, Follows, Favs must stay active for duration of the contest.
**Twitter account must have more than 25 people following.
Additional contests are being run throughout our sites. Feel free to check them out, and enter for your chance to win some incredible prizes.