I have had my oil changed at Jiffy Lube in the past, and I had a very pleasant experience. The service was quick, and the job got done right the first time.
April is both National Car Care and National Informed Women Month and a perfect opportunity to get empowered to care for your car! Did you know that in the United States the average age of cars and light trucks on the roads today has reached a record high of 9.4 years? That means its more important than ever to take proper care of your vehicle.
With the informative Web site http://www.motoroilmatters.org/ (created by the maker of industry-leading brands Pennzoil and Quaker State) you can easily locate key information about how quality motor oils can help prolong your engines life and improve overall efficiency, as well as help answer other questions you may have about motor oil. In addition, the site offers a fun, educational game for you to play called “M.O.M. Knows Best” where you can put your motor mind to the test with an interactive quiz.
Did you know?
- According to a recent survey from the Automotive Service Association, more than 54 percent of customers who take their vehicles for service and repair are women
- Using a high-quality motor oil in the right grade can help maximize fuel economy
- Low-quality oils that do not meet industry standards or the vehicle manufacturers requirements could cost consumers in the long run by potentially damaging the vehicles engine or possibly voiding the manufacturers warranty
- Another reason to look to a high-quality motor oil – like Pennzoil and Quaker State – is that it is designed to meet the demands of todays engines
And now for the contest information…
(1) Lucky winner will win a $35 gift card that is redeemable at Jiffy Lube towards a oil change.
Leave a comment here telling me one of the following:
1. Your score on the M.O.M. Knows Best Game on the MotorOilMatters.Org site
2. Tell me (1) thing that you found interesting on the MotorOilMatters.Org site
The contest on this site ends on 4/30/2010. The winner will have 3 days to contact me.
I was sent a gift card so as to review the product, and allowed to offer another gift card in a contest to run by Shell Lubricants and Motoroilmatters.org through MyBlogSpark. I was not paid any monetary compensation for this review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples has no impact on our personal use, experience, or like for any product.