We are a family that loves a good movie. I just recently joined Family Values Cinema. Unlike my other club I can rely on Family Values Cinema for “Family” rated movies. I don’t have time to check the actual “Family” ratings on movies, and that is why I joined this “Club.”
Here is what you get each month for $9.95 + S/H…
- 1 Family movie that has been approved by the National Board of Mothers
- 1 Recipe card for making a Family snack
- 1 Family Discussion card that discusses more than just the movie. It helps build conversation in the family
- 1 activity for the whole family
This is what I have come to find out in reading, and speaking with the club President, Patty.
- There is a group of @ 50 moms known as the National Board of Moms that view movies, and then personally rate them.
- Family Values Cinema works with the Parents Television Council.
- Family Values Cinema also works with The Dove Foundation.
- The club has a FREE trial month available to show you what it can offer. Just cover S/H.
- The program comes with a “Book” to hold the movies that you receive.
- The movies you receive are yours to keep. No Rentals, No Returns.
- If the movie doesn’t make the highest grade, then it is removed from the queue.