I get that strange feeling that this winter is going to be an interesting season.
Now that the weather is getting colder in NJ I have found a small laundry list of things that need to be attended to to help everyone in avoiding problems.
A few of these are meant to prevent you from getting sick, while a few are meant to prevent you from having to spend money unecessarily.
- Close all unecessary windows. (Especially at night)
- Change all furnace filters. (Dust, etc.)
- Winterize outside water faucets.
- Plastic insulate outside doors, and windows not being used again.
- Check car anti-freeze consistency.
- Check winter tires.
- Winterize campers, etc.
I will have more for you in a small section I am doing to help out with caring for your home, and other things.