I have loved eating Cheerios for quite some time. (Actually it has been since I was a child.) Recently I was lucky enough to be chosen to try out the new Chocolate Cheerios. I had my wife, and daughter try them, and they loved them. We loved eating the Honey Nut Cheerios originally, and now they have something else that we will eat because they have added Real Cocoa, and we love chocolate.
These Cheerios are so good that I will definitelly recommend them to anyone that eats cereal, and is willing to try out something new.
- 100 calories per serving
- Low fat
- Contains 3 grams or less of fat per serving or per 50 grams if serving size is 30 grams or less.
- Saturated fat free
- Contains 0 grams of saturated fat per serving.
- Naturally cholesterol free
- Contains 0 milligrams of cholesterol per serving.
- Good source of calcium
- Contains at least 10% of the Daily Value of calcium per serving.
- Good source of vitamin D
- Contains at least 10% of the Daily Value of vitamin D per serving.
- Made with whole grain
- Contains at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving. U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommend eating at least 48 grams of whole grain per day.
- 12 vitamins & minerals
Here is the nutrion facts on Chocolate Cheerios…
Strawberry-Chocolate Cheerios Parfaits
I was sent a package with the same things that are in the giveaway so as to review the product, and another package for a contest to run by Cheerios through MyBlogSpark. I was not paid any monetary compensation for this review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples has no impact on our personal use, experience, or like for any product.
We have a prize package available to (1) lucky winner. To win keep reading, and enter.
The prize package consists of the following items:
Box of Chocolate Cheerios
A “chocolate” ceramic cereal bowl
A assortment of “chocolate” scented bath products including a scrubby, “chocolate” soap, “chocolate” body wash, and “chocolate” bath salts.
Contest will run from 2/2/2010 through 2/16/2010.
Go to the Cheerios website, and tell me what you think of the cereals, and which one you would like most.
Go to the Chocolate Cheerios site, and tell me which recipe you would make, and why.